Imagine a place for carefree, Black businesswomen can come together to network, meet and greet with successful business owners and walk away with free natural hair and hygenie products. That what happened the second weekend of June at Summit 21 in Atlanta!
There were 1200 businesswomen attendees. We meditated, danced to Beyonce, sported our best outfits and did it for the ‘gram (Instagram).
We sat in the same amongst the stellar Myleik Teele, Danielle Leslie, Melissa Butler, Rich Daniels, Tara Reed, Karleen Roy and so many more, including the lady this phenomenal conference, Ms. Make it happen Morgan Debuan!
My favorite Breakout sessions were:
1. Limitless Living: Overcoming Yourself To Reach Your True Potential with Myleik
2. Side-Hustle to CEO: Road to Entrepreneurship with Courtney Anderson, Lauren Elliot, Karleen Roy and Marissa Wilson
My Favorite Fire chats were hosted by:
1. Angela Rye and Lilly Workneh
2. Sevyn Street and Karen Civil
3. Rich Dennis, Melissa Butler and Beatrice Feliu Espada
4. Sarah Jakes Roberts
My Favorite Master Class was:
1. Building your app without coding with Tara Reed
Plot Twist! Each and every attendee received clear fashionable bags to go shopping. I walked away with Jamaican Castor Oil, Shea Moister products and other brands that I love using!
Even bigger plot twist, I had the chance to engage and take pictures with my favorite movers and doers. Take a look.
I am impressed! I’ll definitely be attending next year and the coming years! Thank you 21 Ninety, Blavity and Morgan DeBaun.